Track your progress online:
- Click the Sign Up button to create your account.
- Once you have registered, click the link to go back.
- Click the login button to sign in to your account.
- From the menu, select Track Progress to view your milestones.
- Each time you complete a new milestone, click on it to mark it as finished.
As you complete milestones, the raffle counter below your progress tracker will keep a tally of how many entries you have earned in the grand-prize drawing. Participants can earn up to seven raffle entries. Winners will be announced at the Winter Read-A-Thon Award Ceremony on Sunday, March 26, at Brambleton Library.
Prefer to keep track of your hours on paper?
Download our printable reading log and use it to mark your progress as you go. Please note that final reading logs must be submitted online no later than Monday, March 20, to earn entries into the grand-prize drawing. You can use your printed reading log to enter your hours online all at once, or ask a librarian if you need assistance.