- Computers with Internet access and print capability are available on a first come, first served basis, for one hour at a time.
- Computers with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) and print capability are available for two hours at a time.
- Computers with educational games for children ages 3-8 are available for 30 minutes at a time.
Meeting rooms are available free of charge for public use and can be reserved up to 60 days in advance. Please refer to the Meeting Room Guidelines for more information. Assistive listening devices and audio-visual equipment are available in each meeting room. Click here to reserve a meeting room.
- Robey Meeting Room seats 45
- Carruthers Room seats 10
Small study rooms available on a first-come, first-served basis.
LCPL holds a Public Performance License for a large collections of movies to be shown in the branch.
Free notary services are provided by appointment. Please call 703-737-8490 to schedule.
Walk-in appointments may be taken, but it's best to call ahead to determine if a notary is available. Some important information before you come in for notary service:
- Documents must be signed in the presence of the Notary Public after the presentation of a valid photo ID.
- Documents presented must be in English and able to be read by the Notary Public on duty.
- Certified copies of birth, death or marriage certificates are not available through a Notary Public and can be requested by the issuing government office.
- Witnesses to signatures may not always be available based on staffing. Please consider bringing required witnesses with you.
- While appointments are not required, they are recommended to assure that a Notary Public is available to assist you in a timely manner.
- In order to assure that there is time to complete all necessary documents, appointments will not be taken within one hour of closing.
Loudoun County Commuter Services offers service to the Purcellville Library on the Purcellville Connector (Route 40) local bus that runs daytime and evening hours Monday through Saturday. Riders should use the Main Street & Hatcher Avenue or Main Street & 20th Street stops to access the library. Exact fare required: $1 cash or punch pass.
Purcellville Library currently is not accepting donations.
The Purcellville Library Advisory Board, an independent 501(c)(3) organization, fundraises and advocates on behalf of Purcellville Library.
Purcellville Library Advisory Board
220 E. Main Street
Purcellville, VA 20132
Leah Bromser-Kloeden, President