- Computers with Internet access and print capability are available on a first come, first served basis, for one hour at a time.
- Computers with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) and print capability are available for two hours at a time.
- Computers with educational games for children ages 3-8 are available for 30 minutes at a time.
Meeting rooms are available free of charge for public use and can be reserved up to 60 days in advance. Please refer to the Meeting Room Guidelines for more information. Assistive listening devices and audio-visual equipment are available in each meeting room. Click here to reserve a meeting room.
- Meeting Room A seats 100.
- Meeting Room B seats 130.
- Conference Room seats 8-10 using two conference tables.
- Group Study Room seats 8-10 using two conference tables.
Small study rooms available on a first-come, first-served basis.
LCPL holds a Public Performance License for a large collections of movies to be shown in the branch.
Free notary services are provided by appointment. Please call 703-444-3228 to schedule.
Some important information before you come in for notary service:
- Documents must be signed in the presence of the notary public after the presentation of a valid photo ID.
- Certified copies of birth, death or marriage certificates are not available through a notary public and should be requested by the issuing government office.
- Library staff cannot service as witnesses. If your document requires witnesses, you will need to bring these individuals with you at your scheduled appointment time.
Loudoun County Commuter Services offers service to the Cascades Library on its Leesburg-Sterling (Route 70) local bus that runs daytime and evening hours Monday through Saturday. Riders should use the Palisade Pkwy & Whitfield Place or Palisade Pkwy & Sandstone Square stops to access the library. Exact fare required: $1 cash or punch pass.
Cascades Library has an ongoing used book sale near Meeting Room D.