- Computers with Internet access, Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint) and print capability are available on a first-come, first-served basis, for one hour at a time. Time may be extended if no other customers are waiting.
- Computers with educational games for children ages 3-8 are available for 30 minutes at a time.
Meeting rooms are available free of charge for public use and can be reserved up to 60 days in advance. Please refer to the Meeting Room Guidelines for more information. A large smart screen is available if needed. Please ask staff for assistance. Click here to reserve a meeting room.
One quiet study room is available on a first-come, first-served basis for up to two hours. This room may be shared by two unrelated customers at the same table or a small group of up to five customers.
LCPL holds a Public Performance License for a large collections of movies to be shown in the branch.
Free notary services are provided by appointment. Please call 540-687-5730 to schedule. Walk-in appointments may be taken, but it's best to call ahead to determine if a notary is available.
Some important information before you come in for notary service:
- Documents must be signed in the presence of the notary public after the presentation of a valid photo ID.
- Certified copies of birth, death or marriage certificates are not available through a notary public and should be requested by the issuing government office.
- Library staff cannot service as witnesses. If your document requires witnesses, you will need to bring these individuals with you at your scheduled appointment time.