- Computers with Internet access and print capability are available on a first come, first served basis, for one hour at a time.
- Computers with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) and print capability are available for two hours at a time.
- Six iPads and two MacBook Airs are available for in-library use (library card required).
Meeting rooms are available free of charge for public use and can be reserved up to 30 days in advance. Please refer to the Meeting Room Guidelines for more information. Assistive listening devices and audio-visual equipment are available in each meeting room. Click here to reserve a meeting room.
A small study room is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
LCPL holds a Public Performance License for a large collections of movies to be shown in the branch.
Free notary services are provided by appointment. Please call 703-737-8050 to schedule. Walk-in appointments may be taken, but it's best to call ahead to determine if a notary is available.
Some important information before you come in for notary service:
- Documents must be signed in the presence of the notary public after the presentation of a valid photo ID.
- Certified copies of birth, death or marriage certificates are not available through a notary public and should be requested by the issuing government office.
- Library staff cannot service as witnesses. If your document requires witnesses, you will need to bring these individuals with you at your scheduled appointment time.
The Lovettsville Library is currently not accepting donations.
If you're interested in joining the Friends of the Lovettsville Library, please contact the group directly.
Friends of the Lovettsville Library
12 N. Light Street
Lovettsville, VA 20180
Barbara Petzen, Chair