- Computers with Internet access and print capability are available on a first come, first served basis, for one hour at a time.
- Computers with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) and print capability are available for two hours at a time.
- Computers with educational games for children ages 3-8 are available for 30 minutes at a time.
Meeting rooms are available free of charge for public use and can be reserved up to 60 days in advance. Please refer to the Meeting Room Guidelines for more information. Assistive listening devices and audio-visual equipment are available in each meeting room. Click here to reserve a meeting room.
- Meeting Room A seats 25
- Meeting Room B seats 50
- Meeting Room C seats 75
- Rooms A and Room B combined seat 75
- Room B and Room C combined seat 125
- Meeting rooms A, B, and C combined seat 150
Small study rooms available on a first-come, first-served basis.
LCPL holds a Public Performance License for a large collections of movies to be shown in the branch.
Free notary services are provided by appointment. Walk-in appointments may be taken, but it's best to call ahead to determine if a notary is available. Some important information before you come in for notary service:
- Documents must be signed in the presence of the Notary Public after the presentation of a valid photo ID.
- Documents presented must be in English and able to be read by the Notary Public on duty.
- Certified copies of birth, death or marriage certificates are not available through a Notary Public and can be requested by the issuing government office.
- Staff cannot service as witnesses. If your document requires witnesses, you will need to bring these individuals with you at your scheduled appointment time.
- While appointments are not required, they are recommended to assure that a Notary Public is available to assist you in a timely manner.
- In order to assure that there is time to complete all necessary documents, appointments will not be taken within one hour of closing.
The Friends of the Ashburn Library hold its spring book sale Friday, June 9 through Sunday, June 11.
Donation period: Friday, May 26 – Monday, June 5
Presale ($15 entrance fee): Friday, June 9, 5 - 9 p.m.
Sale: Saturday, June 10 and Sunday, June 11, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.