After Hours Teen Center at Cascades Library is for students age 12 through Grade 12 and is held on Friday nights. Click here for the upcoming schedule.
- Teens must arrive between 6 and 6:30 p.m. Late arrivals will be denied entry.
- Registration is required. A parent/guardian must be present for registration.
- Parents/guardians must keep phone number(s) and contact information up to date.
- Teens MUST be picked up by 9 p.m. Late pickups will be denied entry the following week.
- If picking up prior to 8:30 p.m., parents/guardians/designees must come into the library.
- Teens not requiring transportation may leave at 8:30 p.m. Loudoun County Public Library is not responsible for their safety after they exit the facility.
- AHTC follows Loudoun County Public Schools Inclement Weather Closing schedule.
Violation of AHTC rules may result in exclusion from the program.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times inside the library.
- No outside food or drinks allowed.
- Teens must be respectful of other teens, library staff, security personnel, presenters and volunteers.
- Verbally or physically threatening/harassing others is strictly prohibited. Attendees violating this rule may be banned from the program and possibly face criminal prosecution.
- Inappropriate language and attire are prohibited. Shoes must be worn at all times. “Appropriate attire” is determined solely by the library staff.
- Teens must follow the instructions of library staff and security personnel at all times.
- Teens are responsible for their own property and are encouraged to leave valuables at home.
- No bags of any kind are allowed except for teens with medical exceptions.