Libraries are centers of learning, creativity, community building, and innovation for the digital age. So we’re expanding opportunities for making, creating and learning with Makerspaces in two locations:
Gum Spring Library
24600 Millstream Dr.
Aldie, VA 20105
New hours: The Gum Spring Makerspace is now open during regular branch hours.
- 3D printing
- Professional grade music recording and editing
- Cameo Cutter
- Raspberry Pi
- Makey Makey
- Little Bits
- Finch Robots
Monday-Thursday: 10 a.m.- 9 p.m.
Friday-Saturday: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Sunday: 1-5 p.m.
22330 S. Sterling Blvd
Sterling, VA, 20164
- Sewing and embroidery machines and a serger
- Sewing dress forms
- Silhouette Cameo and Curio electronic cutting machines for fabric, vinyl and paper
- Roland Cutter for larger vinyl projects
- Heat press
- Laminator machine
- Ellison Die Cutter
- 3D Printer
- VHS-to-DVD Converter
- Coding for all ages with Ozobots, Spheros and Bloxels
- Little Bits and Makey Makey
- 3D Tabletop Carving machine
- Sound studio with electronic instrument
Check out these links to learn how to use...