By using a Makerspace, you agree to the following rules. Failure to adhere to these guidelines will result in the revocation of access to Loudoun County Public Library’s Makerspaces.
- Children age 10 and younger must be directly supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Equipment must be used in a safe and proper manner. You assume responsibility for the cost of repairing or replacing equipment damaged by improper use.
- Ask library staff if you need assistance.
- You must maintain a safe workspace by keeping it free of debris and clutter.
- You must immediately alert staff to accidents, injuries and/or damaged or unsafe equipment.
- Loudoun County Public Library reserves the right to refuse or halt production or scanning of content at its discretion. Content that may not be produced or scanned includes, but is not limited to, content that is:
– Prohibited by local, state or federal law;
– Unsafe, harmful, dangerous or poses an immediate threat to the well-being of others;
– Obscene or otherwise deemed inappropriate by library staff; or
– In violation of another’s intellectual property rights.
- You agree to pay any applicable fees for materials. Loudoun County Public Library is not responsible for any defects regardless of their cause. This includes, but is not limited to, defects caused by user error or improper use of materials and equipment.