Computers and Wi-Fi
- Free access to computers and Wi-Fi.
- Computers with Internet access and print capability are available on a first come, first served basis, for one hour at a time.
- Printing: 10 cents per page.
Computers with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) and print capability are available for two hours at a time.
Computers with educational games for children ages 3-8 are available for 30 minutes at a time.
- Meeting rooms can be reserved up to sixty days in advance.
- Assistive listening devices and audio-visual equipment are available in each meeting room.
- Meeting Room A seats 25
- Meeting Room B seats 50
- Storytime Room seats 75
- Rooms A&B combined seat 75
- Room B and the Storytime Room combined seat 125
- Meeting rooms A, B, and the Storytime room combined seat 150
- Small study rooms available on a first come, first served basis
- Clubs and non-profit organizations can meet free of charge, but for-profit organizations are charged a fee, as listed in our Facilities Use Policy.
- LCPL holds a Public Performance License that allows many movies to be shown in the branch. Search movies.
Click here to reserve a meeting room.
Donations & Book Sales
The Ashburn Library accepts donations two weeks prior to the annual book sale in January.
Loudoun County Public Library is a Senior Navigator location.