Computers and Wi-Fi
- Free access to computers and Wi-Fi.
- Computers with Internet access and print capability are available on a first come, first served basis, for one hour at a time.
- Printing: 10 cents per page.
Computers with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) and print capability are available for two hours at a time.
Computers with educational games for children ages 3-8 are available for 30 minutes at a time.
- Meeting rooms are available free of charge for public use and can be reserved up to 60 days in advance. Please refer to the Meeting Room Guidelines for more information.
- Assistive listening devices and audio-visual equipment are available in each meeting room.
- Meeting Room A seats 25
- Meeting Room B seats 50
- Meeting Room C seats 75
- Rooms A and Room B combined seat 75
- Room B and Room C combined seat 125
- Meeting rooms A, B, and C combined seat 150
- Small study rooms available on a first come, first served basis
- LCPL holds a Public Performance License that allows many movies to be shown in the branch. Search movies.
Click here to reserve a meeting room.
Donations & Book Sales
Donations of books (all formats), CDs, and DVDs will be collected Jan. 4-23 during regular library hours.
Thursday, Jan. 24: 6-8:30 p.m. (Pre-sale; $15 admission fee)
Friday, Jan. 25: 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
Saturday, Jan. 26: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Sunday, Jan. 27: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.