Beginning Saturday, March 18 at noon, computer systems across Loudoun County will be taken down for a major system upgrade. The process is expected to be completed Sunday afternoon, March 19.
During the outage, patrons will NOT be able to access:
• Desktop computers in the branches.
• All online resources such as the catalog, ebooks and databases.
• Personal accounts. Patrons cannot renew materials, pay fines or places holds (due dates have been changed so patrons will not incur fines between March 16-18).
What patrons CAN do:
• Check out items at branches.
• Return items.
• Attend programs.
• Access wireless internet with their own device.
• Ask staff for assistance! We a limited supply of laptops and/or tablets available to borrow.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.