Computers & Wi-Fi
The Library provides free public computer access and Wi-Fi. Printing costs 10 cents/page.
- Public computers with Internet access and print capability are available on a first come, first served basis, for 15 minutes or one hour at a time.
- Public computers with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) and print capability are available for two hours at a time.
- Public computers with educational games for children ages 3-8 are available for 30 minutes at a time.
- Meeting rooms can be reserved up to sixty days in advance.
- A variety of assistive listening devices and audio-visual equipment is available in each meeting room.
- Sterling Library's Meeting Room seats 50.
- Clubs and non-profit organizations can meet free of charge, but for-profit organizations are charged a fee, as listed in our Facilities Use Policy.
- LCPL holds a Public Performance License that allows many movies to be shown in the branch. Search movies.
Click here to reserve a meeting room.
Loudoun County Public Library is a Senior Navigator location.