Computers & Wi-Fi
The Library provides access to computers for use by the public. Use of the computers is free, with a charge of 10 cents per page for printing. The Library provides free Wi-Fi service for those who bring their own devices with wireless capability into the branch.
- Meeting rooms can be reserved up to sixty days in advance.
- A variety of assistive listening devices and audio-visual equipment is available in each meeting room.
- Large Meeting Room seats 150
- Conference Room A seats 12
- Conference Room B seats 16
- Computer lab has 15 student computers and one leader station
- Small Study Rooms are available on a first come, first served basis
- Clubs and non-profit organizations can meet free of charge, but for-profit organizations are charged a fee, as listed in our Facilities Use Policy.
- LCPL holds a Public Performance License that allows many movies to be shown in the branch. Search movies.
Click here to reserve a meeting room
A.V. Symington Teen Center
The A.V. Symington Teen Center at Rust Library is a place designed for and by students in middle and high school. With thousands of books, 24 computers, gaming systems with wide-screen TVs, two (2) Macs, board games and a maker station, the Teen Center is a place to be creative, play games, hang out, study, and read. Learn more about Loudoun County Public Library's teen services.
Donations & Book Sales
The Rust Library accepts donations of books, DVDs and CDs. The Rust Library has a small ongoing book sale and a large annual sale in early December. Please contract the Loudoun Library Foundation if you have a large donation.
Loudoun County Public Library is a Senior Navigator location.