Computers & Wi-Fi
The Library provides access to computers for use by the public. Use of the computers is free, with a charge of 10 cents per page for printing. The Library provides free Wi-Fi service for those who bring their own laptops equipped with wireless capability into the branch. The Library also has a typewriter available for public use.
- Public computers with Internet access and print capability are available on a first come, first served basis, for 15 minutes or one (1) hour at a time.
- Public computers with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) and print capability are available for two (2) hours at a time.
- Public computers with educational games for children ages 3-8 are available for 30 minutes at a time.
- Meeting rooms can be reserved up to sixty days in advance.
- Robey Meeting Room seats 45
- Carruthers Room seats 10
- Clubs and non-profit organizations can meet free of charge, but for-profit organizations are charged a fee, as listed in our Facilities Use Policy.
- LCPL holds a Public Performance License that allows many movies to be shown in the branch. Search movies.
Click here to reserve a meeting room.
Donations & Book Sales
The Purcellville Library accepts donations:
Loudoun County Public Library is a Senior Navigator location.
Route 40 (service from Purcellville to Leesburg)