Computers & Wi-Fi
The Library provides access to computers for use by the public. Use of the computers is free, with a charge of 10 cents per page for printing. The Library provides free Wi-Fi service for those who bring their own laptops equipped with wireless capability into the branch.
- Public computers with Internet access and print capability are available on a first come, first served basis, for fifteen (15) minutes or one (1) hour at a time.
- Public computer with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) and print capability is available for one (1) hour at a time.
- Public computers with educational games for children ages 3-8 are available for 30 minutes at a time.
- Meeting rooms can be reserved up to sixty days in advance.
- Meeting Room seats 35
- Small Study Room is available on a first come, first served basis
- Clubs and non-profit organizations can meet free of charge, but for-profit organizations are charged a fee, as listed in our Facilities Use Policy.
- LCPL holds a Public Performance License that allows many movies to be shown in the branch. Search movies.
Click here to reserve a meeting room.
The Middleburg Library no longer accepts donations of books, DVDs, CDs or video games.
Loudoun County Public Library is a Senior Navigator location.