Computers & Wi-Fi
The Library provides access to computers for use by the public. Use of the computers is free, with a charge of 10 cents per page for printing. The Library provides free Wi-Fi service for those who bring their own laptops equipped with wireless capability into the branch.
- Public computers with Internet access and print capability are available on a first come, first served basis, for fifteen (15) minutes or one (1) hour at a time.
- Public computer with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) and print capability is available for one (1) hour at a time.
- Public computers with educational games for children ages 3-8 are available for 30 minutes at a time.
- Meeting rooms are available free of charge for public use and can be reserved up to 60 days in advance. Please refer to the Meeting Room Guidelines for more information
- Meeting Room seats 35
- Small Study Room is available on a first come, first served basis
- LCPL holds a Public Performance License that allows many movies to be shown in the branch. Search movies.
Click here to reserve a meeting room.
The Middleburg Library no longer accepts donations of books, DVDs, CDs or video games.
2019 Charles L. Plante Scholarship
High school seniors in the Middleburg area are invited to apply for a $1,000 award to be used for college text books. The scholarship recognizes academic achievement, community service, and love of literature. Applications must be submitted by Wednesday, May 8, 2019. Click here for the application and eligibility requirements.