Computers & Wi-Fi
The Library provides access to 62 computers for use by the public. Use of the computers is free, with a charge of 10 cents per page for printing. The Library provides free Wi-Fi service for those who bring their own laptops equipped with wireless capability into the branch.
- Computers with Internet access, Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) and print capability are available on a first come, first served basis, for one hour at a time.
- Computers with educational games for children ages 3-8 are available for 30 minutes at a time.
- Meeting rooms are available free of charge for public use and can be reserved up to 60 days in advance. Please refer to the Meeting Room Guidelines for more information.
- A variety of assistive listening devices and audio-visual equipment is available in each meeting room.
- Meeting Room A seats 150
- Meeting Room B seats 30
- Meeting Room C seats 15
- Small Study Rooms are available on a first come, first served basis. A two-hour limit applies when other patrons are waiting to use the rooms.
- LCPL holds a Public Performance License that allows many movies to be shown in the branch. Search movies.
Loudoun County Public Library has a Public Performance License that allows many movies to be displayed publicly in the branch. Click here to search for movies that can be shown at the Library.
Click here to reserve a meeting room.
Book Sales & Donations
The Gum Spring Library accepts donations three weeks prior to the annual book sale in spring.