Computers & Wi-Fi
The Library provides access to computers for use by the public. Use of the computers is free, with a charge of 10 cents per page for printing. The Library provides free Wi-Fi service for those who bring their own laptops equipped with wireless capability into the branch.
- Public computers with Internet access and print capability are available on a first come, first served basis one (1) hour at a time.
- Public computers with educational games for children ages 3-8 are available for 30 minutes at a time.
- Meeting rooms can be reserved up to sixty days in advance for groups of three (3) or more.
- A variety of assistive listening devices and audio-visual equipment is available in each meeting room.
- Meeting Room A seats 100
- Meeting Room B seats 130
- Conference Room seats 8-10 using two (2) conference tables
- Group Study Room seats 8-10 using two (2) conference tables
- Small Study Rooms are available on a first come, first served basis
- LCPL holds a Public Performance License that allows many movies to be shown in the branch. Search movies.
Click here to reserve a meeting room.