Computers & Wi-Fi
The Library provides access to computers for use by the public. Use of the computers is free, with a charge of 10 cents per page for printing. The Library provides free Wi-Fi service for those who bring their own laptops equipped with wireless capability into the branch.
- Public computers with Internet access and print capability are available on a first come, first served basis one (1) hour at a time.
- Public computers with educational games for children ages 3-8 are available for 30 minutes at a time.
- Meeting rooms are available free of charge for public use and can be reserved up to 60 days in advance. Please refer to the Meeting Room Guidelines for more information.
- A variety of assistive listening devices and audio-visual equipment is available in each meeting room.
- Meeting Room A seats 100.
- Meeting Room B seats 130.
- Conference Room seats 8-10 using two (2) conference tables.
- Group Study Room seats 8-10 using two (2) conference tables.
- Small Study Rooms are available on a first come, first served basis. A two-hour limit applies when other patrons are waiting to use the rooms.
- LCPL holds a Public Performance License that allows many movies to be shown in the branch. Search movies.
Click here to reserve a meeting room.