• After Hours Teen Center (AHTC) at Cascades Library is for students in Grades 6-12.
• Teens must arrive between 7 and 7:30 p.m. Late arrivals will be denied entry.
• No outside food or drinks permitted. Pizza and water are provided.
• Permission forms are required. A parent/guardian must be present for registration.
• Parents/guardians must keep phone number(s) and contact information up to date.
• Teens requiring transportation MUST be picked up by 10 p.m. Teens without transportation after 10 p.m. will be denied entry the following week.
• If picking up prior to 9:30 p.m., parents/guardians/designees must come into the library.
• Teens not requiring transportation may leave at 9:30 p.m. Loudoun County Public Library is not responsible for their safety after they exit the facility.
• AHTC follows Loudoun County Public Schools Inclement Weather Closing schedule.
AHTC RULES OF CONDUCT
Violation of AHTC rules may result in exclusion from the program
• Teens must be respectful to other teens, library staff, security personnel, presenters, and volunteers.
• Verbally or physically threatening/harassing others is strictly prohibited. Attendees violating this rule may be banned from the program and possibly face criminal prosecution.
• Inappropriate language and attire are prohibited. Shoes must be worn at all times. “Appropriate attire” is determined solely by the library staff.
• Teens must follow the instructions of library staff and security personnel at all times.
• Teens are responsible for their own property and are encouraged to leave valuables at home.
• No bags of any kind are allowed except for teens with medical exceptions.