The 28th Annual Giant Used Book Sale
Save the dates!
Friday, June 23: 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Saturday, June 24: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sunday, June 25: Noon - 4 p.m. ($10 Bag Sale Only)
Smart’s Mill Middle School
850 N King St, Leesburg, VA 20176
The Loudoun Library Foundation (LLF) is an independent, all-volunteer non-profit organization dedicated to promoting literacy and supporting libraries in Loudoun County. All libraries open to the public in Loudoun County may apply for grants to fund special projects. Our annual used-book sale offers inexpensive books to the community and all proceeds directly fund grant programs. Since its inception, the LLF has raised over $840,000 in support of:
● Summer Reading Program (since 1992)
● Modern Adult Programs (MAPS)
● 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten
● Bilingual book discussion kits for children
● Thomas Balch Library for regional history and genealogy Art installations at various branches, and more
Ways You Can Help: If you’re enthusiastic about libraries and their services and are interested in learning more about the Foundation, contact us.
● The LLF welcomes donations of new and used books, CDs, DVDs, and video games for its annual sale.
● Financial donations are payable to: LLF, Inc., and mailed to: LLF, P.O. Box 104, Leesburg, VA 20178
● Donate Online!
● Book-sorting at our collection center
● Transporting books
● Working at the book sale
● Administrative (marketing, advertising)
Phone: 703-779-2252. Messages may be left any time.
Follow us on Facebook
Loudoun Library Foundation, Inc.
PO Box 104
Leesburg VA 20178
● Drew Zenowich, President
● Jean Zenowich, Vice President
● Peter Hill, Treasurer
● Linda Tofanelli, Secretary
● Erika Daly
● Barbara Falkenstine
● Steve Matthews
● Lindsey McIntosh
● Logan McIntosh
● Mary Webster