Sterling Library Expansion plans
In November 2014, Loudoun County voters approved several capital improvements for the Sterling District, including:
• Renovation and expansion of the Sterling Community Center.
• Relocation, renovation, and expansion of Sterling Library.
The new Sterling Library -- 14,500 sq. ft. -- will be located at 22330 South Sterling Blvd in the Sterling Plaza shopping center. It will nearly triple the size of the existing Library.
To learn more about our plans for the future, visit this page.
Computers & Wi-Fi
The Library provides free public computer access and Wi-Fi. Printing costs 10 cents/page.
- Public computers with Internet access and print capability are available on a first come, first served basis, for 15 minutes or one hour at a time.
- Public computers with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) and print capability are available for two hours at a time.
- Public computers with educational games for children ages 3-8 are available for 30 minutes at a time.
- Meeting rooms can be reserved up to sixty days in advance.
- A variety of assistive listening devices and audio-visual equipment is available in each meeting room.
- Sterling Library's Meeting Room seats 50.
- Clubs and non-profit organizations can meet free of charge, but for-profit organizations are charged a fee, as listed in our Facilities Use Policy.
- LCPL holds a Public Performance License that allows many movies to be shown in the branch. Search movies.
Click here to reserve a meeting room.
Donations & Book Sales
The Sterling Library accepts donations August 1 - October 10 for the annual book sale held on Columbus Day Weekend.
Loudoun County Public Library is a Senior Navigator location.