Computers & Wi-Fi
The Library provides access to 62 computers for use by the public. Use of the computers is free, with a charge of 10 cents per page for printing. The Library provides free Wi-Fi service for those who bring their own laptops equipped with wireless capability into the branch.
- Computers with Internet access, Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) and print capability are available on a first come, first served basis, for one hour at a time.
- Computers with educational games for children ages 3-8 are available for 30 minutes at a time.
- Meeting rooms can be reserved up to sixty days in advance.
- A variety of assistive listening devices and audio-visual equipment is available in each meeting room.
- Meeting Room A seats 150
- Meeting Room B seats 30
- Meeting Room C seats 15
- Small Study Rooms are available on a first come, first served basis. A two-hour limit applies when other patrons are waiting to use the rooms.
- Clubs and non-profit organizations can meet free of charge, but for-profit organizations are charged a fee, as listed in our Facilities Use Policy.
- LCPL holds a Public Performance License that allows many movies to be shown in the branch. Search movies.
Loudoun County Public Library has a Public Performance License that allows many movies to be displayed publicly in the branch. Click here to search for movies that can be shown at the Library.
Meeting room use is free to clubs and non-profit organizations. A fee is charged for use by for-profit organizations. Please refer to the Library's Facilities Use Policy for more information.
Click here to reserve a meeting room.
Book Sales & Donations
The Gum Spring Library accepts donations two weeks prior to the annual book sale in spring.
Loudoun County Public Library is a Senior Navigator location.