|Hours of Service:
Monday - Thursday
10 AM - 9 PM
Friday - Saturday
10 AM - 5 PM
1 PM - 5 PM
380 Old Waterford Rd., NW
Leesburg, VA 20176
Events at Rust
Purchase a commemorative brick at the Rust Library. Click here for more information (pdf).
AV Symington Teen Center
The A. V. Symington Teen Center at Rust Library is a place designed for and by teens ages 12-18. With thousands of books, 24 computers, two gaming systems with wide-screen TVs, two Macs, and one self-checkout machine, the Teen Center is a teen’s place to be creative, play games, hang out, study, and read.
- Attend one of the numerous programs we host.
- Earn community service hours by
volunteering up to two hours each week. Shelve books, read to children,
or perform a multitude of other duties that help keep the library in
- Use the Macs and the creative station computers to make and mashup images, video and music.
- Ask a Teen Librarian for help with homework or your other information appetites.
Meeting rooms are available for public use. Call the branch to verify availability and request a sign-up form; or the form can be downloaded here. Completed, signed forms may be faxed (703-771-5620) or brought in person to the library. A variety of assistive listening devices and audio-visual equipment is available in each meeting room.
- Large Meeting Room seats 150
- Conference Room A seats 12
- Conference Room B seats 16
Small Study Rooms are available on a first come, first served basis.
Loudoun County Public Library has a Public Performance License that allows many movies to be displayed publicly in the branch. Click here to search for movies that can be shown at the library.
Meeting room use is free to clubs and non-profit organizations. A fee is charged for use by for-profit organizations. Please refer to LIBRARY POLICY (6) – FACILITIES USE POLICY for more information.
The Library provides access to personal computers for use by the public. Use of the computers is free, with a charge of 10 cents per page for printing. The library provides free Wi-Fi service for those who bring their own laptops equipped with wireless capability into the branch.
- Personal computers with Internet access and print capability are available on a first come, first served basis, for one hour at a time.
- Personal computers with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) and print capability are available for two hours at a time.
- Personal computers with educational games for children ages 3-8 are available for 30 minutes at a time.
The Computer Lab is available to public groups for computer-based training, demonstration and related uses. All use must be in compliance with Loudoun County Public Library’s Internet Use Policy. Call the branch to verify availability and request a sign-up form; or the form can be downloaded here. Completed, signed forms may be faxed (703-771-5620) or brought in person to the library. A variety of assistive listening devices and audio-visual equipment is available in each meeting room.
15 student computers with Internet Access, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Photoshop Elements and Adobe Premiere Elements
Leader station with Internet Access, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Photoshop Elements and Adobe Premiere Elements
Computer Lab use is free to clubs and non-profit organizations. A fee is charged for use by for-profit organizations. See Library Meeting Room Use Policy for more information.
The Rust Library accepts 2 boxes or bags per patron. The library does not have a major book sale at this time.
Loudoun County Public Library is a Senior Navigator location.