|Hours of Service:
Monday - Thursday
10 AM - 9 PM
Friday - Saturday
10 AM - 5 PM
1 PM - 5 PM
21030 Whitfield Place
Potomac Falls, VA 20165
Meeting rooms are available for public use. Call the branch to verify availability and request a sign-up form; or the form can be downloaded as a .pdf or a .doc file.. Completed, signed forms may be faxed (703-444-1336), emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or brought in person to the library. A variety of assistive listening devices and audio-visual equipment is available in each meeting room.
- Meeting Room A seats 100
- Meeting Room B seats 130
- The Conference Room seats 8-10 using 2 conference tables
- The Group Study Room seats 8-10 using 2 conference tables
- Small Study Rooms are available on a first come, first served basis
- Meeting Room Application
Loudoun County Public Library has a Public Performance License that allows many movies to be displayed publicly in the branch. Click here to search for movies that can be shown at the library.
Meeting room use is free to clubs and non-profit organizations. A fee is charged for use by for-profit organizations. Please refer to LIBRARY POLICY (6) – FACILITIES USE POLICY for more information.
The Library provides access to personal computers for use by the public. Use of the computers is free, with a charge of 10 cents per page for printing. The library provides free Wi-Fi service for those who bring their own laptops equipped with wireless capability into the branch.
- Personal computers with Internet access and print capability are available on a first come, first served basis, for 15 minutes or one hour at a time.
- Personal computers with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) and print capability are available for two hours at a time.
- Personal computers with educational games for children ages 3-8 are available for 30 minutes at a time.
In addition, the Cascades Library provides access to the following:
- Microfiche/Microfilm machine
The Cascades Library accepts donations 2 weeks prior to the annual book sale in April
Loudoun County Public Library is a Senior Navigator location.